No public Mass is permitted in Lismore Diocese. The dispensation from Sunday obligation continues. Priests may celebrate masses in Church with ten invited people attending the Mass. All Masses will be celebrated at OLOL Church, Wauchope. Other gatherings, by invitation, are permissible inside churches for no more than ten people. Weddings may be conducted with ten people attending in addition to the celebrant and the couple. Funerals should continue to be conducted at the Funeral Home, Crematorium, or Graveside. Individual Baptisms with 10 people present (excluding the celebrant) are permitted. For confession, contact Fr Felix.
If you would like to attend Mass, you MUST book a place through the Parish Office by phone: 6585 1464 or contact Fr Felix on 0407115148.
On arrival at the Church,
- You should disinfect your hands,
- Tick the page where your name is to confirm attendance and fill out phone number
- Sit only on the allocated pews
- Observe social distancing, and
- Disinfect your pew after Mass is finished with the wipes provided
If you have booked to attend Mass and find you have flu-like symptoms, you MUST stay at home.
Please only attend Mass if you are in good health.
Friday 12.00 midday